Can Tier 1 Games Make Save Data System?

Is the ‘player joins’ script above the script that gives players nametags in the script list?

2 Likes

No I have a script called ranks it’s when you consume a item it changes your name.
Unit and player

2 Likes

Oh, I missed something. This is supposed to be get element at index 0 of dataItem, not get element at index 0 of savedData.

2 Likes

So do I keep original name of triggering player

2 Likes

Yes, you keep using original name.

2 Likes

this right

2 Likes

why savedData array is not with the -1?

2 Likes

Before that, you need to select calculate first.

Then, you can do that.

4 Likes

I can’t do it what not good?

2 Likes

You can’t do it? If it’s hard for you, then you don’t need to do this. Or, I can help you with it. How about that?

2 Likes

what not good

2 Likes

What do you mean it’s not good? This Load and Save Data System only works for how long your server runs, for example 5 hours. It’s not
a permanent saving.

What kyle’s states that it only works temporary, this saving data system will be cleared when the gane shuts down or is republished since global variables are stored on game servers.

3 Likes

Listen, if this isn’t the answer what you’re looking for then, ping the original owner who made the script.

His/Her name is kyle69.

Also… Please elaborate further so I can understand you. I don’t know what you mean by “what not good”. So please reply back and make your statment good enough so that I can read it properly and understand it.

3 Likes