Do not trust NPC_xxLOLxxL

@_580k, there’s no way you can force someone to remove someone’s skin even if they put the same skin on different games. That’s just someone’s opinion, don’t force them to do your stuff you know. Plus, you’re trying to defame the man who put their skin. I mean, I would let them make money with that skin they submitted on someone’s game. If only they buy it with modd.io coins. Plus it benefits the Creator of that game, they can make money too.

You’re pretty based, bruh9000.

1 Like

Please delete the Cat from NPC_xxLOLxxL or

1 Like

W s1cK gigachad_megapro emoji

1 Like

or what? you’re gonna keep whining?

1 Like

No, i will not whine but you need to delete the cat from NPC_xxLOLxxL

1 Like

or else what? huh? cuz idc what you think

1 Like

I don’t want what i do if you don’t want to delete the cat from NPC_xxLOLxxL, you should delete it as soon as you can

1 Like

I’m not going to delete it, I’m going to keep it there forever!! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s it, delete it right now or there would be consquences

1 Like

Okay… I’m gonna delete it, I don’t wanna get your consequences :((((

jk idc what you think

3 Likes

This Topic right here is about to get closed in the future due to you and _580k debating. If you guys wanna debate, do it on your own Personal Messages. _580k, invite bruh9000 to your own Personal Message. Or, teach them how to do it. That way it’s cleaner and there will be no controversy in public, only private.

There’s another way to stop you two, by stopping this debate. It’s easy right? But I don’t think so, you guys won’t give up until your opponent gives up.

If you guys won’t create a new Personal Message for the two of you, then I can invite you guys to mine if you want and start debating there.

1 Like

That’s it! I’m going to get turned into my true form to change you

1 Like

DELETE THE CAT FROM NPC_XXLOLXXL RIGHT NOW OR I WILL SHOW MY TRUE FORM AND THERE WOULD BE MILLIONS OF COSUQENCES

erm what the flip!!!

bros minimodding with no power

wdym “is about to get closed in the futute”

You’re right that I’ve no power, especially if you have Regular Badge. :sob: :skull:

If a Topic is starting to get controversial, the Moderators will closed that Topic.

For example, this:

Here’s a link for that image above: She is flagged for telling me to shut up - #15 by EdwardR_FUGY.

And I also learned that if you Post someone’s Topic and isn’t related whatsoever, this happens:

Here’s a link for that image above: How do I fix my respawn script - #16 by AetherWindZ1.

@bruh9000, I know you don’t care about someone warning you but I’m just showing you on what happens if that “someone” goes a little too far.

Especially you, @_580k.

Please stop spamming. Closing this topic.