It's my birthday!

Yay! Today is my birthday 20/07

2 Likes

Happy birthday smaxcana! :birthday:

1 Like

happy birthday to u happy birthday to u happy birthday to smaxcana happy birthday to u YAY! grabs sans candy and gives to samaxcana

1 Like

Thanks for the candy!:smile::candy:

2 Likes

Here’s some lollipops I found from :cn:
:lollipop:
Those 4 lollipops represent half of the world’s population.

1 Like

asks papyrus if he has any leftover candy from halloween hey look papyrus im a sans-witch for halloween! papyrus SANS ITS MARCH! gives candy to smaxcana

1 Like

Thank you too for the lollipops! :smile::lollipop:

1 Like

I made this Sans and Pap sprite gif for someone. What do you ...

1 Like

papyrus OMG U HAVE A KNIFE OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RUNS

1 Like

Was this automatically posted or did you manually do it?

1 Like

whitty don’t make me kill u :rage: :rofl: Sans Gif by ImXR24 (OLD SPRITE) by ImXR24 on DeviantArt

1 Like

birthday music for smaxcana! Listen to Errortale - Starting Point Of Error V2 by 의승찬 (DAVID0414) in The Upload Music playlist online for free on SoundCloud

1 Like

h̶̥͉̠̘̤͎̹͇͎̗̼̾͌͆͆͌͘͝ͅa̷̮̬̪̣̙̞̠̥̍̐̐͝͠p̵̛̞̤̤̦̔̇͒̈̾̇͜p̶̛͖͇̠̗̰̩̮͈͑̊͆̏̀̂͝͝y̷̧̧̤͙̞̭̲͈͎̼̫͇̱̜̐ ̶̧̮̖̘̥̻̙̙̲͎̰̟̩̈́̆͑͛b̵̢̫̲̳̗̭̮̩̦̹͊̉͗ͅi̸̧̬̪̩̪̜̜͙̰̘͎͇̟̽̏͆͘ŗ̶͔̰͈̻̲̘̫̻̰̱̥̏͛t̷̪̥͕̘̬̩͕͈̳͇͍̻̪̪͋͑̒͜h̵̡̛͚͕͕̗̼͈̣̲̏̿̽̊̊̎́̆̇̈́̀̔̉͘d̷̢͂̆̈̒̐̓ḁ̸̧̧̝͍̫̞͕͇̼̘̭̫̟̱͊̄́̓̊̀ỳ̴̲̻̩̩̘̼̅̐͊̔͗̌̐̉̏̕̚̕͠͠

1 Like

Happy birthday!
:fries: :hamburger: :pizza: :bacon: :cut_of_meat: :poultry_leg: :poultry_leg: :egg: :fondue:
Here’s some food for you

1 Like

b̸̡̥͚̼͇̞̬̘̫̑ú̸̖͕̖̲̖̥̣͎͐͗̄̃́͐̈́̕̚̕͜ͅt̸̨̡̠̟̪̻̳̙̘̮͓͆͐̀̈́͋̑͂̄̑͠͝ ̸̬̳̜̗̮̟̤̅́̿̅̍̍̒̓̐͐̈́̎̃ͅi̸̦̖̮̲͙̖̳͍͓̣̫̫̩̦̇͆̆͜ ̵̤̬͇̣̖̱̱̠̹͍͓͖͓̞̀̐̓̒͒͑̊̋̈́̏̓̔͘͝͠e̷̛̻͈͍̭̬̘̼̻̮̩͊̇̈́̈́͌ạ̷͇͔͖̻͔̝̱̳̦͉̣̍t̸̨̘̘̹͚̞̰̤̬̫̭͖̭̎̍̓͐̄̆̎̽̾̓͋͋̓́͐͜ ̴̛̦̻͖̠̇́̑̑́̽̉̀̔̀̚h̸̛͉̱̝̜͌̿͆̿͊̈́̃̀̀ǘ̷̧͍̮̯̯̦̗́̏̈́́̐̔͗̐̊̕͠͝m̸̩̈̆͆̉̈͐̌̔͐̓̕̕͘͠͠a̴͓̟͋͌́͆̋̅͒̍̈́͝n̵̝͎͖̦͈̭̭͛̔̉́͆̐̎̔̚ͅs̴͖̤̭̺͎̏̿͆̈.̷̩̝̽̓͛͘.̵̡̛̱̼̠͙̤̰̦̭͇̼̙̺̟̲͂̄̋̋̎̍͂͂͑̈͗͘.̸̡̗̗̹̦̼̻̑͊͗̑͒̏́̿́̆͠͝͝ͅͅ.̴̡͖̌͌̈́͛̈̅͆͑̃̈́͘͠ͅ

1 Like

the answer is manually

Thanks for answering!

1 Like

Can you guys help me with this? Its making playing games impossible for me:Loading icon making games unplayable

Oof, I don’t know how I can help. I never use scripts but still have a mod of Goose Idle

Happy birthday @smaxcana :birthday: :cake: :birthday: :cake: .