[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

It has become much easier!!!

How long?
let decorate = ["i", "b", "sub", "sup", "del", "big", "ins", "a", "kbd", "mark", "code"];
let passage = "They would probably need to wait for another day to get Regular Badge.";

let decoCounter = 0;
let decoPassage = "";
for (let i = 0; i < passage.length; i++) {
 if (passage[i] == "." || passage [i] == " ") {
  decoPassage += passage[i];
 } else {
  decoPassage += "<" + decorate[decoCounter] + ">" + passage[i] + "</" + decorate[decoCounter] + ">"
  decoCounter = (decoCounter == decorate.length - 1) ? 0 : decoCounter+1;
}
}

console.log(decoPassage);
5 Likes

Now that I invented a tool, I am able to reproduce your decoration in less than a minute of extra time. Hooray!!!

5 Likes

;-;

I struggled to read that :sob::sob:

5 Likes

Just hover the entire text and try to ā€œsearchā€ Google for it, and the text will be undecorated.

5 Likes

how do you do that
sig jdkn gi

5 Likes

You can decode it to some extent with the following code:

Code

let decorate = "<i>N</i><b>o</b><sub>w</sub> <sup>t</sup><del>h</del><big>a</big><ins>t</ins> <a>I</a> <kbd>i</kbd><mark>n</mark><code>v</code><i>e</i><b>n</b><sub>t</sub><sup>e</sup><del>d</del> <big>a</big> <ins>t</ins><a>o</a><kbd>o</kbd><mark>l</mark><code>,</code> <i>I</i> <b>a</b><sub>m</sub> <sup>a</sup><del>b</del><big>l</big><ins>e</ins> <a>t</a><kbd>o</kbd> <mark>r</mark><code>e</code><i>p</i><b>r</b><sub>o</sub><sup>d</sup><del>u</del><big>c</big><ins>e</ins> <a>y</a><kbd>o</kbd><mark>u</mark><code>r</code> <i>d</i><b>e</b><sub>c</sub><sup>o</sup><del>r</del><big>a</big><ins>t</ins><a>i</a><kbd>o</kbd><mark>n</mark> <code>i</code><i>n</i> <b>l</b><sub>e</sub><sup>s</sup><del>s</del> <big>t</big><ins>h</ins><a>a</a><kbd>n</kbd> <mark>a</mark> <code>m</code><i>i</i><b>n</b><sub>u</sub><sup>t</sup><del>e</del> <big>o</big><ins>f</ins> <a>e</a><kbd>x</kbd><mark>t</mark><code>r</code><i>a</i> <b>t</b><sub>i</sub><sup>m</sup><del>e</del>. <big>H</big><ins>o</ins><a>o</a><kbd>r</kbd><mark>a</mark><code>y</code><i>!</i><b>!</b><sub>!</sub>"

let plainText = "";
let enabled = true;

for (let i  = 0; i < decorate.length; i++) {
 if (decorate[i] == "*" || decorate[i] =="`") continue;
 else if (decorate[i] == "<") {
  if (enabled) enabled = false;
  else {
    console.log("err!");
    break;
  }
  continue;
 } else if (decorate[i] == ">") {
   if (!enabled) enabled = true;
   else {
     console.log("err!");
     break;
   }
   continue;
 } else {
  if (enabled) {
   plainText += decorate[i];
  } else continue;

}
}
console.log(plainText);

5 Likes

If you canā€™t inspect it, thatā€™s the worst. :skull:

5 Likes

Btw, in order to advertise old posts, Iā€™m thinking of making a thread named ā€œWish List of Likesā€ so that I can receive as many likes as possible. :joy: :skull:

4 Likes

And at least I need to invite another enthusiastic liker to get Admired. As I try to expand the active population of the Forum, itā€™s also important to provide new people with the wiki to collect a set of easier Badges: from First Like to Crazy In Love and Regular so that we can get other golden badges. Plus, Iā€™ll strive to post 600-700 messages to get Empathetic. Itā€™ll be almost impossible to get silver or gold links Badges, so I postpone the problem until I get other viable badges. However, Iā€™m thinking of an end-game plan for them (which would not happen in a month or two though).

5 Likes

I have 4.5k posts read and i still didnā€™t get Regualr

5 Likes

i dont know how to code
im still just a kid :sob:

5 Likes

And we finally got it, I got the Regular Badge on the 52nd day. There are now 13 users having the Regular Badge

EDIT: There are now 12 users having the Regular Badge because kyle69 has got demoted

5 Likes

Iā€™m aiming for Empathetic, tho it will be hard to get

5 Likes

no one has got that badge ;-;
someguy: wait what not even s1ck?

5 Likes

Yes, because Empatehtic badge is very hard to get, not even s1ck can get it, I think he/she will get this badge that i was talking about Empatehtic

6 Likes

I do have the requirements for the Empathetic Badge. Iā€™m pretty sure the system will automatically give you that badge in a certain day.

6 Likes

I believe you need 500 ā€œunique liked postsā€, not 500 likes to get that badge. So first of all, you need to post 500 messages.

5 Likes

I donā€™t think that System will automatically give that badge, thatā€™s badge you need 500 unique liked posts

6 Likes

some badge(or achievements) are interesting

6 Likes

Congratulations! DuyNguyen159 just got the Member badge!

6 Likes