[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

That’s strange… You should probably wait it out.

10 Likes

ok now i got the badge for likeing 50 things
AND i got a badge for just being on the forum for 10 days
so thats two more badges done

11 Likes

one more for the link

11 Likes

so now i have 12 badges

11 Likes

Which one you getting next?

11 Likes

let me look
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM im going to get the first reply by email badge

10 Likes

Isn’t there a ratelimit on how many likes you can make one day?

11 Likes

Basic User’s:

• 50 likes per day.

Member User’s:

• 75 likes per day.

Regular User’s:

• 100 likes per day.

Leader User’s:

• 150 likes per day. (Don’t know if it’s true because it’s impossible to get the “Leader” badge unless you get pick by the staff itself. Unless a Staff in this forum tried this.)

I check the Discourse the Trust Levels and I was right. It was increase to 3x, so that means 50 x 3 = 150. So, the list here above is correct.

11 Likes

Thank you. Today I unlocked additional likes, so I’d like to get the golden heart achievement that you own, but I’m afraid I end up liking all messages posted in 2023 (lol).

Btw, how and when did you get your Regular badge?

11 Likes

I got the Regular badge on the 50th day. You need to be an active reader first if you’re gonna attain this badge.

For more information read the trust levels below.
Here’s the Discourse Trust Levels.

11 Likes

Thank you for the information, never did I know the existence of the page until you just notified me. I won’t rush to Regular, for the criteria are not as low as I thought. I’ll aim at it when I’m fully determined :slight_smile:

11 Likes

some times you gotta wait it out

9 Likes

I’m here, what are the badges you wanna obtain? List them.

10 Likes

how to get reguler
nvf

10 Likes

I mean, you need a lot of patience though. You need to be an active reader in this community 24/7. I got Regular badge on the 50th day. It might take longer for you to obtain it.

11 Likes

SO THIS IS GONNA BE HARD :neutral_face:

11 Likes

i am a daily reader but it just seems like this is just gonna be a bit before i get it

11 Likes

Btw, sick, you have liked as many as 1.6K posts so far. To which post did you mainly like?

11 Likes

Click on the Reply.

And there you would find a topic that has the most replied. An example above.

10 Likes

So, did you give a like to each message in the most active topics in all times?

10 Likes