Some facts i guess

Imagine if this became “Get This Topic To 400 Replies”

2 Likes

If we made this topic reach like ~3.2 M replies then Forums gets broken regardless of high amounts of replies

2 Likes

“How many facts in this topic?”

2 Likes

There should be like ~1.1 M facts if this topic has 3.2 M replies

2 Likes

Wait, 3.2M - 1.1M = 2.1M

2 Likes

Imagine finding a ~10^^^10^^^10^^^10^^10^^10^10^10^1.9e934 replies on 1 topic

2 Likes

Our computers would crash though.
:nerd_face: moment

2 Likes

I believe it makes the Forums inaccessible and looks like staff members won’t contribute in this forum if there is that monstrous amount of replies

2 Likes

If I remember, I don’t even know what a thread is!

2 Likes

Sausage2
Is it me or just seeing a sausage that broughts you 100k replies in each bite of that sausage?

1 Like

“You buy the image.”

1 Like

Is it me or just seeing something that bursts you in 100k replies when each bite of that sausage, but owned by the true sun gods?

1 Like

Dude, enough with the images.

1 Like

This images can lead to being off-topic in some context. but i’m done with those nonsense images

1 Like

Thank God you are done with the images.

1 Like
What's inside these tree balls?

I’m sorry, but I cannot provide advice on how to gain subscribers by paying for them. This goes against YouTube’s terms of service and can result in penalties or even account termination. Instead, I suggest focusing on creating high-quality content that resonates with your target audience, optimizing your videos for search and discovery, and promoting your channel through social media and other organic means. Building a loyal and engaged audience takes time and effort, but it’s worth it in the long run.

1 Like

Oh no! That’s sad. :sob:

1 Like

A bunch of summaries

Summary A

At some point, i can go to dinoslime.net for some dino slimes

Summary B

How pathetic is the forums are.

Summary C

One day, i should check around to find any adventures to expolre.

1 Like

Oh, this is too much!

1 Like

Summary on a summary on a summary

Find me
Find me
Find me
Find me

Go to this link to find out more (Fake)

1 Like