Add a customizable chat filter

Make it so that you can filter words.
For example, you want to censor some bad words.
Here is what it will look like:
**** you!

3 Likes

Additionally, you can flag posts, but then the entire thing is hidden.

1 Like

In the past, Regular Users can actually hide someone’s post if you flagged their post first. But, it looks like it needs to be on uphold now so that Moderators can verify whether that post you flagged was hateful or you’re using it to abuse your powers.

3 Likes

Actually, there are too many regulars here because most active members have become a regular thanks to the avalanche of likes

3 Likes

Well, I just hope they add this in.

1 Like

In this situation, at least 3 flags would be needed to hide a post by Basic or above. 2 for Guests.

3 Likes

What about for Regulars?

2 Likes

It’ll be 3 as well because now Regulars are just members who play the Forum a lot.

1 Like

I am now sad for Robert, he got spammed with 48 notifications of messages today ;-;

1 Like

Btw, if ur talking about filter in modd.io, there’s already a customizable filter function.

1 Like

Don’t worry, for he’s always doing the same thing. But you should refrain from spamming him if possible (I think bombing likes will be okay)

1 Like

I can’t right now.
I reached the limit.
Maybe in like 9 hours I’ll do

2 Likes

Btw, some moderators might not feel good to be spammed likes, so it might be better to avoid liking random posts by moderators (I believe the top 3 regulars (s1ck, sken, _580k) are all happy to receive likes on any posts lol)
Probably you can like moderators’ effortful posts with figures or paragraphs or long explanation and they’ll be grateful too.

2 Likes

I am number one at making topics for some reason ;-;

1 Like