Add an option to create custom UIs, and buttons which run scripts, ability to show ui with script, etc

This would be SO useful for games, like I really need it for some of my games because it would be so much better!

3 Likes

you can create fake gui if you want like in this gif : the health bar is a unit with no collision . Screen capture - c32959de0ae872f3be44db926d93923e - Gyazo ( dont forget to make small gif )

2 Likes

Suggested THIS 3 years ish ago back at discord.
I’m 100% for custom UI, HUD system where you draw straight on the view canvas including mouse/ touch and keyboard input options.

2 Likes

I definitely support this idea. The issue is that it’ll probably be restricted to T5 just like UI editor for dialogues and custom modals (pls make it unrestricted there is no way it can be abused as long as it’s sanitized)

2 Likes

They should just enable more for tier1, like the cover images and logo, that used to be tier1

2 Likes

yeah unfortunately the restrictions that we’re put are the worst ones out there, I can’t make data saving, I can’t get player’s attention by new cover image. Stuff like that.

2 Likes