Add baack the modd.io coin on braains.io

add the coin back to the braains.io shop but for like 100k to 1 million points so that its dificult

1 Like

It would be great to bring it back on the shop so that you can get some modd.io coins if you grind enough. Why is it a good idea? Because they removed the 5 coins chest (You have to wait for 24 hours before you could open it again). You could only get the 10 coins chest (You would have to wait for 72 hours before you could open it again).

They say that it’s not permanent. So… I guess they would bring in back in the future.

First of all, you wan’t to make it around 100k to 1 million points just to get 1 single modd.io coin?! It’s not even worth it to get 1 single modd.io coin just to get that amount of points.

I would say about 15k points. Because there’s a random event you would get. For example, the “Two Times Gains” event.

About the modd.io coin on the shop.

There was this thing called modd.io coin in the shop. You could get 1 modd.io coin if you buy it
first, then you consumed it, and you can get 1 modd.io coin. It cost around 10k points. Same as the Shotgun in modd.io.

It only works on Tier 3 games. (I don’t know if it’s correct or not that it only works on Tier 3 games.)

Tier ranks for those who don't know:

Tier 1 - Basic
Tier 2 - Advanced
Tier 3 - Legacy
Tier 4 - Global
Tier 5 - ?

3 Likes

Suggestions for a specific game like braains, it’s probably best to go in the discord for the game: Braains.io

2 Likes