Braains.io issue Too many copies

As a game creator. I have made plenty of game. And never gotten tier 3. I always see human vs zombie always get tier 3. We must rally. And make every game of every topic tier 3. NOT human vs zombie games. This is unfair. You should make the qualifications to get tier 3 easier. Like 20 players everyday for about 5 hours. Please delete the copies of human vs zombie. Also make human vs zombie games limit. 70 players for tier 3. As a community we should think about this issue and should it be fixed. I am STF-Shark or SharkTheFish in Modd.io. I know human vs zombie games make modd.io popular. But is it fair to the creators…

2 Likes

I agree. I’ve experamented with some of my alt accounts and the clone that I put the least effort into got the most views (Apocalypse Town/Taro Town/Dragon’s Arrival), but the one I put the most effort into got the least amount of views (Werewolvess.io). This is really unfair.

1 Like

How to u make the game no clone,u need private scripts,this appeareace in your game?(<>) this make the players see u game,and the players clone game,for u private scripts u need make - Menu>Settings>Editor>Repository Access>Private(only visible for you),calm this make <> no appeareace,but u game continue when u publish ok(for all).

1 Like