Can't enter my game

When I publish my game and try to press the “Play game” button, it just loads and not really makes me go in the game, it says i’m in the game but in reality i’m just waiting for the game to load. And it happens to me to one of my games, I tried unpublishing, deleting some scripts or other stuff, adding more, creating new game then importing the game there, and even tried changing servers but NOTHING WORKED it just keeps loading and loading and never lets me in the game… I don’t think it’s anything from the map because I had the same map for like 2 weeks and everything was fine.

if your game is black in the real game then its prob no work

No, my game has a map already, it was working yesterday but then it stop working

Screenshot 2023-06-22 9.04.13 AM
THis is the map

hmmm i can help you… but it might be somthing wrong with the scripts you can access it without joining idt

Alright, i will give you dev for the game a for a bit so you can look at the join scripts

Done, i gave you dev, but do you have discord??? Oh wait i think you do

no i dont have discord im only 9

BRuh, anyways i gave you dev on game its called Modd Life | (Old/Broken) And uhh check the player joins, idk there is nothing wrong

can you give me link? i can’t find it

let em see if publishing well help it

try now ok? thats all i can do

… BRO same thing still happening, xD you just published and thats all you can do? Wow im surprised

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm not working

LET ME SEEE lol :rofl: hmm might be wrong with code

No? It’s all correct

i see problem i think it says when game starts then no scripts

What do you mean, with no scripts, im confused because there is a player join script though

hmmm you should fork it