Easier Accessibility to Game Cosmetics

As most of you know the only way to add savable and purchasable cosmetics is by receiving t5 but, i’ve already attempted to receive T5 on my game for multiple days without much progress… its just way to difficult to apply for T5, I have no idea why its forced to be applicable via discord… (maybe to pull in more discord users) but that makes it difficult for people who just dont use discord in any way… like how tf do i create a thread to @ somebody and request for T5, Especially when the T5 request thread isn’t able to be messaged by anyone except @QiNG-agar and he isnt making this any less confusing… i think it would be much simpler to just use googler forms, or some type of easy form building website… it isnt that hard to make and it WAYYY more accessible to the average user who wants to add skins to their game… you can litterally have all the requirements as questions in google forms and just have them meet the normal requirements, without the major hassle

1 Like

I agree, that would be easier if they’re using the Google Forms, since you can just log in to your Google Account using Google Forms, but I don’t know why they want us to go to their discord server, I mean you need an account just to message them. You essentially need to verify your account first though. Way too complicated in my opinion though.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention this again.

You can also use Google Forms without using a google account to fill out your form. But you essentially need an account to do that since they will know that it’s you.

2 Likes

yeah basically but its way less trouble and it would make it 20x more accessible

2 Likes

Now you can promote your game to Tier 5 without application if your game has 5,000 cumulative plays and 500 unique plays. Look at this post for more details, or just reply to me.

1 Like