Emote wheel idea

image (10)
someone suggested for me to add an emote wheel to prison life (and provided this example) but I definitely cannot make it so hopefully modd io can have this feature

3 Likes

i love this idea i hope the modd.io creaters add this to games

2 Likes

I like the radial interaction wheel idea but it should be more dynamic like the current dialogue system so you can add and remove options to it and give each option a canvas so you could add an image or some text in it, as well a trigger action "when player select wheel option also a “wheel option” comparison similar to the dialogue buttons.

So for your game you could use it to spawn emotes but in others you could use it to open doors change player colour or select a different unit class.

4 Likes

u can make it with dialogues or items and etc, but yeah a really GOOD idea!, it would make the games more expressive and u wont need to do items and a lot of scripting for that lol

3 Likes

I would like to use Javascript in the dialogue UI available in the Advanced / Legacy tier so that I have freedom to implement such an advanced feature…

1 Like

Cool Idea! I actually collected inspiration for a quick wheel design some months ago, but we never got around to implementing any of it. We’ll consider this again if this thread gets a bunch of support :wink:

3 Likes

apparently it is in braains2 so I assume it wouldn’t be too hard to add to modd

2 Likes

At least m0dE has the capability to add it in game, so I wish it would be added anytime soon
Though I’m not sure how hard it would be

1 Like

Heya!

https://trello.com/c/gg1sYI1c/75-emote-wheel-bruh

IF you want to make this happen, be sure to upvote the Emote Wheel on the Community Trello Board!

3 Likes