Fix Item Glitch

because everytime you join, there will be items appearing in your player that load in his inventory
the items stores or saves in his account
there will be 3 factors of losing item

-game lag, if you join the game, the game may will lag for a bit like increasng alot of ms, at that time, the item transfer may not load in the inventory because of the network freezing due to the save and load script have bug (the script occurs when joins)
there is proof
when you joins
the items will load
but lag trick the game that the item have already load in the game
after that, the game instantly saves
it will visually dissapper. if u leave quickly and u can avoid the instant saves
i guess this is the problem happen to mlh

-game stacks amount changes
sometimes the game stack amounts will changes by the developer, each time you rejoin will load items in your inventory, if a item overstacked, it will loaded into the new stack amount. if you have full inventroy, some item will glitch out of inventory due to the maxium invetory is already full

-old item update load failure
sometimes a revamped item may not update. like the zenith totem revamp, maybe devs deleted the zenith totem and create another one after that the dev made some script to mimic the same item.

hope this is the reason of the item glitching
the script of modd save and load features is hidden( i think i don"t know modd.io codings)

solution :
make a second backup and loads
-ask m0de to update the backup and loads
-choose the best server with no lag
-add more reigon server
-lower material

1 Like