Game ages rating

You should add game ages: it shows how peaceful the game is it shows how aggressive and violent the game rating would be like: for 3 years old( no blood and guns), for 7 years old(no blood with guns but less violence), for 12 years old ( with blood but less blood with guns horror),for 16 years old,(with blood but medium amount with guns but realistic with swearing,sex) for 18 years old.(with alot of blood and gore, with guns, with swearing,gambling,alcohol,smoking) users are unable to play game thats are 18 since some of them are young you need to have a account to play games for 18 years old if the age rating will appear on top right screen when in start menu.

3 Likes

if you want to say something on my post you can if you want :smiley:

1 Like

this would be useful in some ways. however i see the Game ages rating indeed. maybe just do ratings: sfw and nsfw. even though not much ppl will do nsfw games on modd.io

2 Likes

I think that will fit it. I don’t think that admins will appeal that.

2 Likes

i think modd.io is good without game ages

1 Like

Fun fact: Modd.io does not allow any user under 18 to play the games.

And yes, it is to be fixed.

1 Like

This is cursed. We can play modd.io at any age, i’m 11 years old

2 Likes

whats sfw and nsfw?
iahisrjodhf jieskopgjdfovlb

1 Like

(Edit9
You gotta delete this or you’ll be banned from disc: mods are strict about it.
And ofc you aren’t eligible for using modd.io forum as well cuz you need to be 18 to use it, what a silly thing :man_shrugging:

1 Like

(SFW) Safe For Work - means that it’s safe to view the content, videos, website and pictures. Or more PG.

(NSFW) Not Safe For Work - It’s pretty self explanatory. Used to mark links, content, videos, website that are not safe to view it. It may contains gore.

2 Likes

look i didnt know i had to be 18 okay?
(even tho im a kid useing this forum has helped me you know)

1 Like

and so im just gonna not know how to make games hm?
cus im a kid?

1 Like

Personally, you should have the right to learn about modd.io regardless of your age.

1 Like

:dotted_line_face: The age rules of the modd.io are just bad.

2 Likes

where?
ajhfjihnagojn

1 Like

You wan’t to find out where is the TOS and where you can read it in modd.io?

Also this topic right here is about to close off soon. I know that feeling. We may or may not get sent to the shadow realm.

2 Likes