Game Not Publishing

My Game Yoshi Battle Royale Cant Be Published. Please Fix This I’ve Spent Way Too Much Time Developing It And i Don’t Wanna Start From Scratch.

4 Likes

You’re not the only one with this problem. This user right here has it too.

I guess the only thing you could do is to wait for the Admins to fix the bug or there’s something wrong in your game. Try to double check if there’s something wrong. Use the Old Editor since you can’t even join your game and even publishing it.

5 Likes

Does it say “Game not found”? Or can you at least go to the play page? Please describe the situation in more detail including at least one picture in problem.

3 Likes

It Goes Like This And Never Loads. I Tried Cloning And Forking It But it Still Doesnt Work.

4 Likes

Yea I Did
But It Still Doesnt Work.

4 Likes

Also What Do You Mean Something Wrong. I Want A explanation

4 Likes

The strange thing that my game Stab.io isn’t unpublishing, it takes me to the game rather than loading forever. I checked the server logs in Stab.io and there is no unpublish action lastly.

4 Likes

Now I think it’s your game logic that is crashing your game. When I went to your game slug it just said it’s not published.

The next things to see:

1. Let’s see the server logs!! You can see it in the old editor from Report → Server Report.
  2. Let’s see the consoles for an error! Press [F12] and then “Console” at the top of the new area, and you will see some errors with red texts. Let’s take a screenshot of it.
  3. Maybe you should revise your “initialize”, all of your every frame/second loop, and “when player joins” scripts once again. But I recommend not to spend another full day on this section.
  4. Check posts related to “Game is not published” topic. I’ll give you some links below:
    Cant play my game
    My game wont let me publish (SOLVED) - #8 by Waterwool
4 Likes

im on a macbook so that doesnt work

4 Likes

this console?

4 Likes

I think the game server is crashing due to infinite loop or other reasons.

1. Okay, now let’s look into “reset game”, “player joins”, “Player Join Text”, “every second”, and other scripts triggered periodically (every second or every minute).

2. And let’s skim over all the scripts to see if there is a red command or value “undefined”.

Plus, make sure to hide your IPs in your 1st image because it is sensitive and from this others will know an approximate place of where you live and most importantly, some people can abuse it.

5 Likes

Thanks For Pointing Out That Issue. I Have Now Deleted That Image

5 Likes

I Checked All The Scripts And There Wasnt Any Errors.

5 Likes

i fixed it thanks the goomba script ruined it

5 Likes

wanna play? i got it fixed

5 Likes

ok
(Edit: Thanks for some likes :partying_face: )

5 Likes

nice bro NICE nice game