How do I log in with my Modd.io account?

I’m B0B_Mc_B0B and I don’t see a way to log in with the account

5 Likes

Make sure you are logged in with B0B_Mc_B0B on www.modd.io.
Also, you might already have had an account on the forum with the same email. In that case, you can change your username from forum preferences.
The forum will not create duplicate users with the same email.

5 Likes

Yea I did use the same Email for modd.io and this forum, but I’m not able to change my username. I have the option to change my name on the forum, but not my username (which is the thing everyone sees). I’d prefer for people to not get confused on who I am whenever I use this forum

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can’t change your username once you think of a username though like for example your username, unless they decided it to open it and you can change it only once.

There’s no way for you to change your username since your username in modd.io is the same as here in modd.io/forum.

Summary

If they’re kind enough to do that.

4 Likes

I forgot to mentions this.

Like, do your username change in modd.io/forum if you change your username in modd.io?

4 Likes

A staff just changed my username, that’s why they are both the same

1 Like

Going forward usernames would be auto-updated on the forum if you change them on modd.io.
Just make sure it follows discourse username rules:

• Minimum length: 3 characters
  • Maximum length: 15 characters
  • Must begin with a letter or number
  • All other characters can be a letter, number or underscore
4 Likes

So what you’re saying is that if you change your modd.io name, then in here it’ll automatically change your username, yes?

5 Likes

that’s correct, given it’s a valid username.

5 Likes

Ah… I see. It only works if it’s a valid username, got it. :+1:

5 Likes

hello @B0B_Mc_B0B You can register an account by click the top left ‘MENU’ button and clicking ‘Login’. Need help? Click the Discord icon below the ‘Play’ button l hope it work!

4 Likes

2 years AGO WOW BRO wowwww

1 Like