How do i turn off this

How do i turn off this thing, it’s so annoying, It’s this message, Is this possible or not?

3 Likes

It opens when the game that you are playing doesn’t have players(When you are alone)

No, you can’t close it permanently…

But if you mean how to close it just click that [x] above.
imagen_2023-05-16_210523307

4 Likes

I will try to apply for staff to permanetly turn off this thing for me, But i’m not able to view my profile in main modd.io, cuz it is ???(??)_580k

The reason why there are 2 question marks slashed is because it will be truncated into “???”
Wish admins will change my name into Thiosus

3 Likes

never show
They should add the abillity to never show this thing again, I wish this should be approved

4 Likes

Yes, definitely we want to be granted the right to disable this raid panel: it will not only make fun of the creator of the game but also discourage unpopular games from reviving again.
(At least personally I want)

5 Likes

Once m0dE promised the option to disable this raid, but he was not still implementing it. Hmm, I tried to disable it via a dialogue, only to fail. Plus, it seems there is no “raid” or “headlessui-portal-root” element in user’s screen until it is shown (it seems the raid alert is generated once there is only 1 player).

Maybe disabling the raid alert via CSS stylesheet will work in tier 2/5 games, but I’m not sure whether there is a way to do in tier 1 games…

5 Likes

Seems i can’t get into my profile in main modd.io, Not the forum one, the actual modd.io one with games. If i try to go it, it says that the game is not found, but my profile is not a game!

4 Likes

Is this a PC or not?

4 Likes

yum dirt pc
afsa fse fse g

4 Likes

Can you give me the link you were trying to access?

5 Likes

Yes, Here’s the link

4 Likes

This message is bad because it will inflate the total playcount. So, that must be someone’s fault for adding this message. If they added this, maybe the developer must forgot this feature to disable it with the checkbox that i did suggest it above.

If sken asked it to have the abillity to turn off the message displaying when you play this game alone. then m0dE or any developers just forgot to add this.

This is exaclty the devs forgot to add Game settings in the profile, that enables/disables the message about game is empty.

This can’t be accused for inflating the playcount and if it is not just for the rookie access? The raid alert have ended up inflating the playcount, For example: A game has 9 players, and if everyone are playing the game that gets this raid message. it might inflate up to 13 players or it will be stuck on 9 players.

Here's what happened about inflating the playcount.
  1. Surprisly enough, there should be an option to turn off the raid alert in the settings of your game that you created.

2. It if isn’t m0dE’s fault, then it might be HowIModd’s fault? Yes, the raid alert doesn’t rock. it’s hated by many

3. Since i already maybe the suggestion about disabling this raid message. then it won’t be possible to rise up the playcount that the specific game has it.

:rage: I hate this raid alert message, it just inflates the playcount that the game that chose you to play, trending the players.

4 Likes

Maybe we should wait for a while (like 3 days or a week) to see if there is any update for the better. Devs are busy working on things, and if it is not going to be added anytime soon, let’s advocate for it even more.

4 Likes

I think we need to wait to get this thing

3 Likes

I think you are trying to crop images to make it what it look likes

2 Likes

Crop 1000 images to be Cropper

3 Likes

if somone is playing with you and it pops up refresh your page and move this to website suggestions

4 Likes