How to get all Tiers - AntiShadow

Advanced Tier

You're able to obtain Advanced Tier by having 5000 Visits & 500 Uniques plays, But how to obtain it?. If it is the case of Sandbox Editor/In Game Editor i guess you gotta go to Game Settings after being there just check "General", "Server Tier" and see how much players you got.

Another ways!: If you're a popular game creator/developer you can ask to a Staff or Admin to get it by a good reason like testing, etc. Such like "I wanna Advanced for my game because i need to use it to develop my game." you can tell a admin or IDK also you can get Advanced swapping Legacy to Advanced telling a Moderator such like SONadam/QING-Agar or a modd.io staff.
There's no currently ways to get this tier after the explained one ways.

Legacy Tier

Legacy was obtainable making a forum/dming etc a Staff/Qing-agar etc into DISCORD and tell them why u need it game name also you would need more than 5 - 10 ccu if your game original etc, If your game was a Braains.io Copy then you needed 20+ CCU, This was the same with T3, currently this tier is not obtanaible by any of the ways now.

Takedown/Tier 3

This tier are TAKEDOWN not supportable. I mentioned the way to get it in LEGACY TIER this tier is not supported to Modd.io anymore.

The last one would be “T1/Default Tier”

Good Luck getting Advanced Tier!.
1 Like

Tier 4
Tier 4 was given only to Braains.io and Team Elimination. Getting that tier would publish the game to all the regions that modd.io support, including asia, useast, uswest, eu, and brazil.

1 Like

Tier 1 can be obtained by creating your game.

2 Likes

Tier 4 is legacy as far i know.

1 Like

tier 1 known it’s “slow tier”
tier 3 known it’s “fastest tier” but requirement 50000 unique players (unobtainable near 2022)or unknown

1 Like

Takendown (NT3) Given if Your Game got a Valid Report, they give you a very good feature. cannot be able to publish your game :scream::scream::scream

1 Like

I found the takendown game

Oh yeah, and all former t3 games are now taken down because modd does not support the obsolete engine back in 2020.