How to make a player spawn in a specific region on your variables amount

How to make a player spawn in a specific region on your variables amount

I tried making it but it doesn’t spawn your player

1 Like

what is the variable value? Try logging it in a chat message when you join

I can send messages in that game but it couldn’t make a unit for a player, and firstTime? means what if the player played it for the first time, if it is 0 then it’s not first time

I think first you have to enable data saving, and then put the (firstTime? = 1) below the else block.

2 Likes

You should not be using ‘last created unit’ before creating any unit for the triggering player; replace (owner of (last created unit)) with triggering player. You also have to assign the triggering player to a player type at the very beginning of the script so that the player has variables that you can access, and make sure you load the data before checking firstTime? of triggering player. Use the ‘load player (and unit) data’ action.

1 Like

I tried making a different action with triggering player variable but the player doesn’t get teleported into the spawn

‘assign (triggering player) to humanPlayer’ has to be at the top (before ‘load player’s data …’).

1 Like

I did it but it just didn’t teleport to that region, It doesn’t actually teleport your player to that region regardless of the region name.

Move ‘create Homie for (triggering player)…’ above ‘load player’s data …’ as well.

1 Like

It should be working now

1 Like