How to save items & money players easy vers

How to save player money and items im need easy version

1 Like

Remember, if you have Tier 2 or Advanced Tier, then you don’t have to do this way.

Also, tell me if you have Tier 2 or Tier 5.

This isn’t easy but this is the only thing I can help you.

If you’re talking about the attributes, do this;

You first have to create these variables right here.

test 1

Next try to copy these scripts.

savedData is a JSON array that stores data items in a [playerName, points] format (for example, if the value of savedData is [["player1","+5"],["player2","+10"]], that means player1 has 5 points saved and player2 has 10). The players’ score is concatenated with “+” when saving to turn them into strings, since the JSON array functions only support strings and not numbers. The values are turned back into numbers when loading the data.

This system is relatively easy to make, however the data will be cleared when the game shuts down or is republished since global variables are stored on game servers.

Click the link below and watch the video on how to this.

【Modd.io Tutorial #40】TIER 1 DATA SAVE SYSTEM | Make with me step by step - YouTube

But it’s has been broken by m0dE so this doesn’t work anymore. If anyone knows how to save items using Tier 1 or Basic Tier, then help him/her on which steps to do that.

Credits to @kyle691 for making the script and the variables.

Edit: I actually forgot that you have to put the Triggers of the scripts, so I’m gonna replace those images today.

I’m talking about these Triggers:

2 Likes

I hear that PineappleBrain fixed the server-side program a while ago, so it is worth a try if you really want that.

2 Likes

Stab.io is my first advanced tier game

1 Like