I cannot get certain Badges whatsoever

Dear Developer team,
@HowlModd @sloont
Excuse me for the ping. Today, I would like to inform you that several badges are impossible to obtain. You can see the list of badges here:
https://www.modd.io/forum/badges

After discussion on this thread, we concluded that now it is impossible to obtain several Badges no matter how we try. The badge list is displayed below:

1. First Share
    It should be granted the first time we share a post. However, I didn’t get it when I try to post a message including another topic shared. I tried to share mine or others’ in the same or a different thread. I also tried to share it via twitter, Facebook, or a new thread here in vain.

2. First Reply by Email
    It should be granted the first time we reply to a post that you were mentioned in via sending an email to the discobot system’s email. @s1cK confirmed he got that achievement last December this way. However, when I tried it this March several times, I couldn’t earn it. It seems discobot no longer accepts emails from us. Look at this thread for more details.
    How can I reply via email?

3. First Reaction
    Now, we can’t simply react with an emoji as you do in the discord server. I wish we could…

I would like you to make these achievements attainable. Thank you for reading the long passage to the end.

2 Likes

As to “First Share” achievement, I was able to gain it when a link I posted outside the Forum (on the modd.io discord server) was clicked by someone else. However, I don’t think the latter two badges can be gained in any way, for the discobot returns an error and we can’t just react with an emoji.