[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

Good luck! And in order to get Respected badge and its golden counterpart, it’s good to have PixelWilliam and other liking members like as many posts of yours as possible. I’m trying to give likes to all your posts that I don’t disagree, but you need more of your posts to get that I guess.

4 Likes

If i was 24/7 in 365 days, i might get the Anniversary and Devotee badge

4 Likes

You don’t need to, you just must come once a day to get them.

4 Likes

Probably you should give a like in every visit so that the system counts the log-in for the day.

4 Likes

I’m now aiming for Regular badge, Because i visited 49 days, i might get the Regular badge, if i can

Maybe on the 50th day, i might get the Regular badge, or in 51st or something

4 Likes

Probably way more than that. The system doesn’t automatically give you the Regular Badge if you’re not an active reader, giving away your likes, and someone giving you likes in return.

I got Regular Badge mainly due to the fact I’m an active reader and I got Regular Badge on the 50th day consecutively. So, maybe it takes a while for you though.

And I think sken04942382 got somewhere around day 75-80.

4 Likes

So, just read some topics and posts to kill time I guess. If you have free time though.

4 Likes

I just read a lot of topics and posts

4 Likes

Interesting, modd.io does support HTTPS

5 Likes

@_580k
You need this to get Regular: I think all you have to do is wait till your 50th day.

5 Likes

And I think you’ll get it very soon! Finally every active messager here will get the Regular badge to see the Lounge.

5 Likes

Nice, it’s likely good

5 Likes

They would probably need to wait for another day to get Regular Badge.

5 Likes

It has become much easier!!!

How long?
let decorate = ["i", "b", "sub", "sup", "del", "big", "ins", "a", "kbd", "mark", "code"];
let passage = "They would probably need to wait for another day to get Regular Badge.";

let decoCounter = 0;
let decoPassage = "";
for (let i = 0; i < passage.length; i++) {
 if (passage[i] == "." || passage [i] == " ") {
  decoPassage += passage[i];
 } else {
  decoPassage += "<" + decorate[decoCounter] + ">" + passage[i] + "</" + decorate[decoCounter] + ">"
  decoCounter = (decoCounter == decorate.length - 1) ? 0 : decoCounter+1;
}
}

console.log(decoPassage);
5 Likes

Now that I invented a tool, I am able to reproduce your decoration in less than a minute of extra time. Hooray!!!

5 Likes

;-;

I struggled to read that :sob::sob:

5 Likes

Just hover the entire text and try to “search” Google for it, and the text will be undecorated.

5 Likes

how do you do that
sig jdkn gi

5 Likes

You can decode it to some extent with the following code:

Code

let decorate = "<i>N</i><b>o</b><sub>w</sub> <sup>t</sup><del>h</del><big>a</big><ins>t</ins> <a>I</a> <kbd>i</kbd><mark>n</mark><code>v</code><i>e</i><b>n</b><sub>t</sub><sup>e</sup><del>d</del> <big>a</big> <ins>t</ins><a>o</a><kbd>o</kbd><mark>l</mark><code>,</code> <i>I</i> <b>a</b><sub>m</sub> <sup>a</sup><del>b</del><big>l</big><ins>e</ins> <a>t</a><kbd>o</kbd> <mark>r</mark><code>e</code><i>p</i><b>r</b><sub>o</sub><sup>d</sup><del>u</del><big>c</big><ins>e</ins> <a>y</a><kbd>o</kbd><mark>u</mark><code>r</code> <i>d</i><b>e</b><sub>c</sub><sup>o</sup><del>r</del><big>a</big><ins>t</ins><a>i</a><kbd>o</kbd><mark>n</mark> <code>i</code><i>n</i> <b>l</b><sub>e</sub><sup>s</sup><del>s</del> <big>t</big><ins>h</ins><a>a</a><kbd>n</kbd> <mark>a</mark> <code>m</code><i>i</i><b>n</b><sub>u</sub><sup>t</sup><del>e</del> <big>o</big><ins>f</ins> <a>e</a><kbd>x</kbd><mark>t</mark><code>r</code><i>a</i> <b>t</b><sub>i</sub><sup>m</sup><del>e</del>. <big>H</big><ins>o</ins><a>o</a><kbd>r</kbd><mark>a</mark><code>y</code><i>!</i><b>!</b><sub>!</sub>"

let plainText = "";
let enabled = true;

for (let i  = 0; i < decorate.length; i++) {
 if (decorate[i] == "*" || decorate[i] =="`") continue;
 else if (decorate[i] == "<") {
  if (enabled) enabled = false;
  else {
    console.log("err!");
    break;
  }
  continue;
 } else if (decorate[i] == ">") {