Product Update - 03/03/2023

Got another fresh update for you regarding Moddio changes. This time, we have added a new section to the update, as the team is pulling more and more of your ideas from the Community Forum! I have been told that they are looking at the votes on the Trello board, and higher voted items are more likely to make it into the next update!

Release Update - March 03, 2023

**New + Improvements:

• In-Game Badges Added: Badges are only visible in the active tab for now, but help users that are Admins or Mods stand out in a crowd.
  • Chat and Follow Widget: Improvements have been made to the Chat and Follow widgets allowing you to add users to your follow list with ease.
  • Updated Menu Options: The menu has been adjusted to allow easier moderation and access to the in-game shop.
  • New In-Game Menu Design Editor has been added instead of Project, Settings adjusted to Game Settings, Tutorial to Editor Tutorial have all been changed. Items have been reordered, setting are now highlighted and a red overlay is shown for unpublish. In addition, Broadcast Message from the old sandbox has returned and About was moved to the Menu dropdown section.
  • Automatic Tier Upgrades: Games can now be upgraded to from Basic to Advanced tier once they meet the requirements for it (5000 total plays and 500 unique players).
    -Allow loading of in-game editor for T2 games. (map editor and entity scripting are not supported)
  • Section headers added to separate entity-scripts and global-scripts in keybind settings
  • Coins are now shown to the 2nd decimal place in coin reports.
  • Adjustments made to following users tab design.
  • Clicking a date on Earning report takes users to transactions page with pre-filled date range.
  • Bad word filter applied to Game Creation and Game Renaming.
  • Purchases and Sales removed, replaced with Transactions page listing both.
  • Section headers added to separate entity-scripts and global-scripts.
  • Shops now have a description field.
  • Default value renamed to initial value.
  • Items that do not exist are highlighted in Red.
    -**Community Request:**Added a convert numberToString function for scripts

Bug fixes:

• Fixed: Bug causing Admin, Logged In, and Guest to see different menus.
  • Fixed: Bug preventing entity window from expanding.
  • Fixed: Syntax highlighting in new editor UI customization.
  • Fixed: Issue causing save to not save everything within the editor.
  • Fixed: Removed submit button from pin verification window
  • Fixed: User key and mouse inputs are ignored in all workspaces except Play.

Additional Announcements:
-This Friday, we do have a community event planned. Be sure to show up, Rock That Vote, and play some Moddio games!
-Also, did you see the leaked assets? Discord

4 Likes

love to see more and more updates to the modd.io forum
but still i bet that dumb fire fox bug is still there :bug: :beetle:

3 Likes

It is annoyingly enough (I feel ya as a fellow Firefox user)

What kinda stuff would you like to see to the Forums? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

stuff about makeing the forum better for new users
so stuff like that

3 Likes

For example? :slight_smile:

I recently added the Resources category, and will be contacting some users to write some useful guides soon. I am always happy to hear suggestions regarding the Forums and how I can make them more user friendly! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hmmmm i don’t know how to make this forum better but i can try

3 Likes

Awesome!, love the new updates and the bugs. On my opinion some of the bugs that u guys fixed was kind of annoying or buggy for some ppl that want moderation and thingys ty :smile:

3 Likes

i dont understand badges

2 Likes

same
awhjfusehng jpsogop

2 Likes

Basically someone’s achievement and how much do they have.

3 Likes

so s1ck you got a lot of badges so you have a lot of achievements
good job geting them
but how do get some of the ones you have?

3 Likes

But before that let’s move to [Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum cause we’re talking this stuff off-topic here.

You can list some badges that you wan’t to get.

3 Likes

you know i feel like im makeing this forum a bit better
like how to get badges
makeing a topic about jokes
that stuff you know?

2 Likes