Recommended Extensions

If anyone would like to have these extensions, feel free to add them into your chrome. Rest assured, I can guarantee that these extensions are safe and secure.

(2/7/2023):

• Dark Reader - Dark mode for every website. Take care of your eyes, use dark theme for night and daily browsing.

• Gyazo - Screenshot websites, save images, share instantly.

• vidIQ Vision for Youtube - Uncover the secrets to success behind your favorite YouTube videos.

• Volume Master - Up to 600% volume boost. The simplest and most reliable volume booster.

• McAfee® WebAdvisor - Browse safely, search with confidence. McAfee WebAdvisor is your trusty companion that helps keep you safe while you browse and search the web. This extension safeguards you and your PC against threats, like malware and phishing attempts, without impacting your browsing performance.

(2/11/2023):

• Hola VPN - Hola VPN - Free (limited) or Premium version. VPN extension to access any website.

• SponsorBlock for Youtube - Skip sponsorships, subscription begging and more on YouTube videos. Report sponsors on videos you watch to save others’ time.

• uBlock Origin - uBlock Origin is a free and open-source browser extension for content filtering, including ad blocking. The extension is available for Chrome, Chromium, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Pale Moon, as well as versions of Safari prior to 13.

• GoFullPage - Full Page Screen Capture - Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!

• Google Translate - Highlight or right-click on a section of text and click on Translate icon next to it to translate it to your language. Or, to translate the entire page you’re visiting, click the translate icon on the browser toolbar.

(2/12/2023):

• Imagus - Enlarge thumbnails, and show images/videos from links with a mouse hover.

Updating the these lists if I feel like it. (2/7/2023)

Update: Added 2 extensions to the lists. (2/11/2023)

Update: Replacing Adblock — best adblocker to uBlock Origin. (2/11/2023)

Another small update: Adding a new extension. (2/11/2023)

Added a new extension called Google Translate. (2/11/2023)

Added a new extension called Imagus. (2/12/2023)

4 Likes

UBlock Origin better :skull_and_crossbones:
and I just use a bookmarklet for dark mode

javascript:(d=>{var css=`:root{background-color:black;hue-rotate(180deg)}img:not([src*=".svg"]),picture,video{filter: invert(1) hue-rotate(180deg)}%60,style,id="dark-mode",ee=d.getElementById(id);if(null!=ee)ee.parentNode.removeChild(ee);else {style = d.createElement('style');style.type="text/css";style.id=id;if(style.styleSheet)style.styleSheet.cssText=css;else style.appendChild(d.createTextNode(css));(d.head||d.querySelector('head')).appendChild(style)}})(document)

(they made this extension outdated… I hate this ;-; )

3 Likes

they fix the dumbest things I swear, that’s that one update that absolutely nobody wanted… the update was pointless asf too

3 Likes

UBlock origin is better and essentialy the same as adblocker premium but more complicated.

I lke adblocker better in my opinion cause it’s way more simplier but everyone has their own taste. I won’t judge you for that.

3 Likes

don’t u have to pay for some of the features that uBlock Origin has for free with that one tho???

3 Likes

Which one that you’re talking about? I’m a bit dumb sometimes so, please elaborate.

3 Likes

Oh wait, you’re talking about AD Blocker Premium right? And no I didn’t buy premium.

3 Likes

lol, UBlock Origin is still good and undetected… for now

3 Likes