Start game bug and another entities can spawn

When I enter the game it doesn’t load but the other entities do, and the inactivity warning pops up, I don’t know what that bug is doing
and that is happening in my zombie game from what I see it starts but I am on the loading screen and the units appear and I don’t know if it is a game or map error

5 Likes

Is it replicable? If so, let’s provide the photo of this bug.

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

the map? that is happening to me in another game apart from it

4 Likes
  1. If it happens in other games, try to use Incognito mode of your browser.
    (Start Menu → Google Chrome (search for it in the search bar at the left bottom) → Open a new secret(Incognito) window)
  2. Please give me the console message more expansively, because there are 100+ errors there.
    (I don’t need to see css styles (–contextify things) or elements section; I just need the console section with red errors)
2 Likes

what i do if it says Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘2’)

4 Likes

rollbar.min.js:1 SpriteSheet frame dimensions will result in zero frames for texture: unit

3 Likes

4 Likes

welp i enabled spanish mode

3 Likes

Hmmm…

1. Then try other games like original two houses or Karmaslayers and tell me if you could play them.

2. If you can’t, do you remember when this trouble happened for the first time?

2 Likes
  1. If you can’t play any games, are you restricted webpages to visit by your parents? (“parental control”)? If so, that setting might not let modd load needed materials.
2 Likes

i think game error

3 Likes

Hello-, so, can you open the editor from the play page? In normal times, you should be able to select “Map”, “Entities”, etc.

If you can’t, open old engine from the game list you own. Right click at the game holder and choose “to old editor” (not certain though)

1. When you open the engine, search for infinite loop scripts over World(global) scripts and all unittypes’ and itemtypes’ entity scripts. You want to look for “repeat” and “while”.
    At the same time, look for “every frame” triggers and see if one of them is very lagging (high computational cost).

2. If you get any, remove such loops or trigger.

3. Check your mapsize. Isn’t it too big or small?
    Are you using the default tile?

I’ll show you additional troubleshooting tools if 1-3 do not solve your problem.

1 Like

my tiles 70x150 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4 Likes

i dont see repeat and while

4 Likes

Please export your game, then upload the game.json here.
Example of a json upload:
Guided Tutorial_2023627_174.json (47.5 KB)

4 Likes

ok and now what i do after that

2 Likes

Probably minotalen will look over your game json to see there is something wrong with the scripts and map (tilesheet settings and else)

1 Like

when i put json game of my zombie game map seems distorted