That STUPID nonexistent error keeps spamming in my reports

For some Reason A Message Starts spamming my reports like this!

Im Tired And Theres no thing my game as called getCurrentAmmoOfItem HELP ME I deleted the script but it still spams me to death

1 Like

It’s appearing because that function is deprecated, so it no longer works. To fix it, replace the function being used with the “item quantity” number function, as it basically does the same thing.

1 Like

The Only Problem is That It Starts Spammning Errors At Scripts without the item quantity action Its Not My Problem Its The Game Getting Crazy for nothing

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the game getting crazy for nothing, the report log is there so you are able to fix problems in your code, and there is.

You are using the function “get current ammo in magazine of item”. This function is deprecated and doesn’t work anymore, which is why its showing errors in the report log as the function “getCurrentAmmoOfItem” not being found. You’ll need to replace all uses of the deprecated function with the “item quantity” number function.

1 Like

It also says that In Scripts without the funcion :/

1 Like

So i tried to search the bug and relaised that everytime i use a gun and try to use the abandoned reload it starts the error

1 Like

And Yes It Finally Worked It Stopped Spamming my Messages Thanks!

1 Like