The chat is so annoying

the chat is so annoying u dont even realise when u are typing and u cant walk please make it back to previous chat its sucks

4 Likes

I agree with this, it’s frustrating and annoying sometimes.

Context for this problem

In the past, you can move while you’re typing but in the present, the game wouldn’t allow you to do so. You can’t move while you’re typing which sucks.

Hopefully they fix this unless this is a feature made by the Administrators.

3 Likes

I honesly agree, The new chat is bad

2 Likes

i agree too. sometimes i accedantaly type while PvPing without relaising.

2 Likes

One thing that I don’t like about the new chat is that I cannot copy the chat history in the box. As for inability to move around while typing, tbh, it’s just a bit sad though. However, the design is good.

1 Like

Honestly I’m far more in favor of new chat. It works much better with firefox because no headache with pressing enter 10000 times just so it opens properily and its just better if you don’t wanna press enter just to chat.

1 Like

Though several things to improve exist.

1. I cannot select a certain character of your message with a mouse, so I need to keep pressing down left or right arrow for a while to get to a certain position.

2. I cannot move during typing, and it’s weird that I can’t regain control of my avatar unless I press Esc.

3. I can’t copy the chat history.

1 Like

yeah not being able to copy chat history is what annoys me too. no idea why was it just removed.

2 Likes

we’re introducing new chat soon. sometime this week. it’ll have some drastic changes such as perma-chat-history

4 Likes

In the new chat, I cannot get out of the chat even when I press [Esc] key.
It will degrade UX in that they cannot regain control when they have to deal with something in the middle of the chat.

1 Like