Why this problem still exists

Oh no 2
I keep getting errors like this, which probably lies, I didn’t open the chat in different window, Maybe somebody hacked me or the Modd.io Gods are stopping me from using the chat. I got connected to internet but i didn’t get any poor connections, and it keeps doing that, Can you fix this?

Clicking on Reconnect doesn’t do anything and it’s basically a fake message, Refreshing the page completely stops the chat from connecting and it immedtially timeout, Even with closing the tab and opening it again does this thing again. Closing and reopening the browser was effective, but it sometimes can disconnect you from chat

3 Likes

Bro, that’s also happening to me too!

3 Likes

yeah same it says that then it just goes back to normal chat

1 Like

its probaly bc you go to modd-io on a dffrent tab or just tab out to a diffrent website
it happend to me

1 Like

In this state, i didn’t used different tab, it keeps doing that when i didn’t go to modd.io in a different tab

What browser are you using? Do you have Moddio open on any other devices? Can you give more details on when this happened?
Did you get chat lag before or after this occured?

1 Like

I use Google Chrome to play modd.io

Checked with our dev team. We have been trying to fix chat lag issues and so have restarted chat servers a few times today which is why you are receiving that message. You may continue to get this message while we are attempting to fix chat lag issues.

Closing this thread as this bug is being addressed.

2 Likes