Will m0dE ever add an advanced pathfinding method?

So in the A.I. section of the units, there’s a thing called “pathfinding”. There’s only a simple, will m0dE ever add an advanced?

no probably not and if its added it might now be by him he is not the oly site developer he has hired some more developers

Well, the pathfinding is still here. If m0dE isn’t going to add another option, he should get rid of the option altogether.

he probably forgot that was even a thing he added to moddio cuz ppl just use regions although regions are NOT efficient to making a good path finding system you probably got to find a really hard way to make a path finding system urself or you can like copy and past some code and just switch any ID in in that code piece and switch everything thats supposed to be a wall with the id of the images considered walls in moddio

hello @RagDev @AngelSlayer and @alfaPHENEX591 ima see if i can get one of the mods to see if they can get M0dE to see this
thanks and have a good day!

Ohhh, now I came up with how to make an advanced pathfinding using regions and modd.io JSON arrays :smiley: in modd.io. (Though you need to place regions one by one by hand.