Words and stuff

dolgoon is trusted, he helped me with my game.

dolgoon is not the max in trustability, he took the TOGA hat from my game Dominationz.io which is not good .-.

1 Like

I see OK well he helped my game, and also could I help script or possibly be VIP in dominationz I play it every day.

1 Like

i mean ppl frequently reuse ppls assets u shoulda changed it from allow other game developers to use this assets thats probably how he got it cuz thats always on

1 Like

it was stolen lol so rip

1 Like

I like eating cheese

oof idk tell the modd.io admin about it they have the power to delete it from ppls games cuz they mod,owner and con in everyones games like speak to VietnamNeko about it cuz he not as mean as QiNG-Agar he ignores almost everyone who speaks to him but VietnamNeko listens if hes not being overflowed with messages m0dE and VietnamNeko both stream on twitch so u can proly catch them there QiNG-Agar has a twitch but i dont think he stream and like i said he ignores ppl a lot but he be in m0dE´s streams if ur lucky enough he might respond to ur messages but its a 1/1000% chance he will (even tho not many ppl message him)

Qing helped me so much and im a master rank on the taekwon2.io discord so idk wat u talking about

that just means ur one of the lucky ppl who he does speak to cuz he barely speaks to ppl he dont kno