Add a new feature for modd.io

Dear Developers, we want a new feature to permanently disable this thing.

This thing is so annoying because it blinds the leaderboard, Rather than clicking the X button, it just pops up another one if you try to play another empty game or some period of time when you are still spending time to play this empty server.
never show

Plus, this checkbox will allow you to never show this message again, forever. It won’t appear on all empty games, this will permanently not show the message ever again when this checkbox is ticked.

game setting
There should a section for game settings which allows you to play the game differently, like the checkbox to enable/disable a notifying message if you are playing an empty game (no players are playing this game)

So, developers, if you are seeing this please add this

2 Likes

Here’s the link for the nolt one, Feel free to upvote it

2 Likes

Now that there is no feature to opt it out, it’s time that we advocate the critics for forcible suggestion box that deprives us of potential players.

1 Like

I already assume that this message won’t pop up when i try to empty a game that has no players on that server. It could be back overtime and i don’t want to be frustated with this terrible pop up, trying to hide leaderboard.

I already made that topic about how to turn off this annoying unwanted popup, this may inflate the playcount that i just said.
Here are the submissions for this dialog box to popup and why it was hated by mine.
It’s simple, There are 2 notices for this

1. Applying for staff to remove this popup.
    As of early or late 2023, it has been added on unknown date, (Trying looking about product updates but i couldn’t find one)
    On top of that, this popup may reappear after a short period of time if you clicked the “X” button in top right of this message

It may or may not reappear for ~1.8 mins after you close that message. By quotes, i mean any discussion replies or posts taken by mine, including him.
2. Discussing moderators for removing this suggestion box.
Overall this message might have been removed on unknown date, Esimiated to be late May 2023.

If you think that this message will disappear overtime, then you are correct. It doesn’t mean that you can’t apply for staff members in here but you can actually ignore this messagebox if it tells you to play a game that trends with a playcount.

:skull: If you don’t like this message appearing in here, you can suggest it or can’t appeal any moderators in here.

About this message

I really hated this message popping up about that the system forces you to play a game that trends more players if you are in a server that has no players. :grey_question:
What do you think about this darkfetch message and the checkbox appearing

2 Likes