Another truth from Apeothiosus, s1cK and _580k

They will not definitely keep an eye on me and @_580k!

3 Likes

just a reminder but: Robert needs to stop being mean to toho
have u seen what he did?

2 Likes

@Apeotheosis-- no, @_580k. Wanna bet that this Topic’s gonna get deleted soon? I’d say yes cause this isn’t the first time you made this Topic. You made a Topic Titled, “Probably a truth for me and s1cK”. It came from your Alt Account, @Apeotheosis. You can’t view it cause that Topic has been deleted from the Moderator Team.

And… you keep saying the same sentence. “They won’t keep an eye on me!” Like, bro, our debate was OVER and you brought it up again. Listen, I don’t know why you keep saying the same word but I hope that you will have a good/night. I’ll apologies too since I know I said some profanity words and went too far. Not saying sorry because it’s too easy to type and to say that word. And also it’s too basic. The reason why I apologize to you it’s because your gonna make the same Topic over and over again if both of us don’t give up and just keep fighting. It would be useless since it doesn’t give us the benefit.

But, if you won’t keep your words, then it’s fine. Cause man you’re not that type of person who will keep someone’s promise.

3 Likes

What’s wrong with me?

2 Likes

Yep, your saying a debunk from debating, if really somebody wanted you to debunk on you

2 Likes

Yeah if I said something on my statement that isn’t true to that selected Topic then my statement would get debunk from other users cause they got the knowledge and proofs to back it up.

3 Likes

Stop saying that I’m mean to toho it makes me cry.

2 Likes

Are you talking about @Apeotheosis’ posts? or someone else?

2 Likes

He is talking about toho
He banned him for like 1 day for using stuff that’s bad
And guess what?
Robert was being mean to toho!

1 Like

cries
WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

1 Like

I mean isn’t that a normal day for them? I don’t blame them. It may seem annoying to others though. I just usually ignore their posts sometimes.

2 Likes

Yeah I also ignored their posts sometimes

2 Likes

I’ma ignore all of you now.

2 Likes

Bruh if you ignore all our posts ur reading less posts

1 Like

They’re just letting their intrusive thoughts win, I guess. That’s probably why they keep getting flagged because they’re saying some inappropriate stuff in the forum.

Don’t forget that one time when Robert checked the forums, he was blasted with 48 notifications of flags and restorations

from Jacknjelfy 5: stop eating the game pieces.
7: but I’m hungry.
5: I don’t care.
8: I’m not playing yoyle chess with anyone again.

Also, you forgot to mention off topic posts!

I forgor cuz I have no brain.

:brain:

This brain has 500 IQ