Chat about games here

Talking about any game is fun to do!
Let’s begin with the old escap!!
Who remembers when you could teleport…

3 Likes

I remember the good old days, but now that it has become very competitive. Despite being able to get coins there, few people play it now, so you will earn a bunch of coins if you work really hard, employing several alts and using your brain. If you’re skillful, you’ll be able to squeeze up to 900 coins in 2.5 hours every single day. Note that the maximum coin transfer is 1,000 per day, but some are deducted as a “tax” to feed modd.io itself.

1 Like

The good old days…
I miss the old TP function…

2 Likes

Yea, we could help novices get to the final level at that time. I think you could go to lvl 17 instantly if you’ve reached there before, but I wished there had been lvl 18 for people who beat the final level, as a place to chat, feeling supremacy.

1 Like

I kinda miss old games like rp mansion…
My old memories are lasting for a while.

2 Likes

Oh yea, the game was made by Kevin22, who was one of the most ingenious game devs back in 2018-2020. However, because the game’s tier was tier 3, it was now completely taken down and he can’t even launch his game right now.

If you want teleports just like old escap, here’s a game that is equipped with teleportation to beaten levels. It’s fun (and an ad lol) so play!!

Haha i beat that game, gave me the Old Escap memory.

1 Like

Other old-fashioned legends were “Dominationz.io”, “Boss fights”, and “Salmonz”. All games were remastered, but the former two games are nothing but empty…

Have you tried the insane mode?

1 Like

uhhhhhhhhhh…
yeah?
i tried before hehe

1 Like

Just did a legendary clutch but forgot to screenshot :frowning:
It was on stage 12.

2 Likes

https://www.modd.io/forum/invites/ewijufiBmN

yeah Whiity I want nice link

Bruh it is not about a game, so keep off-topics in the long thread

Why are you so mean? it’s just a post.

Wait, you meant this is ABOUT games

1 Like

That’s true
For off-topics, here is the sanctuary

I kept it there for off topic

Because if you have nowhere to speak off-topic, you’ll be too boring, so there should be at least one off-topic thread in my opinion

Oh wait, I can’t edit it
How sad is that