How to make secret code

look at the script below to make code

3 Likes

theres no codeing in modd.io
r i g h t ? . . .

1 Like

Well, there’s a RAW version in the scripts section. You have to do coding but it’s easier to do it manually.

1 Like

The title should be this though:

How to make a script that gives you 10000 points when you send a message in chat

I realized it’s way too long. lol

1 Like

Also, you’re missing a Trigger called when player sends a message. It doesn’t work if you don’t add that.

1 Like

Please move the topic’s category to Scripting Help, Resources topics are a type of category that people allow to send free assets and useful guides

1 Like

I think they wan’t to help others on how to make that script. The owner of this topic, @IAmTheKiwi, just wan’t to make users on how do the script. They forgot to essential part though; Triggers. The image doens’t have that in there.

The title doesn’t make sense so people tend to misunderstand this topic.

1 Like

… yes i forgot the trigger i always forget that…

2 Likes

Should i move this category to Scripting Help, if no then i will just keep the category to Resources

1 Like

Nah. Don’t do it. They don’t wan’t any help considering the fact they put it to the #resources Category. It’s not a mistake.

It can simply stay as it is.

1 Like

Ok, but i will just keep the category to Resources

1 Like

When i will move this category to scripting help?

I will just keep this category to Resources, but i will do nothing other than keeping this category to Resources

1 Like

Speaking of the daredevils, I assume that this will be the first topic to be placed on #resources category while it’s skimmed through #scripting-help

1 Like

Agreed, this should be moved to Scripting help

1 Like

But i need to move this category into Scripting Help incase it doesn’t work!

By the way? How they could put such category into Resources, resources are something that people make useful guides or give free assets or other, except for help. But on the otherhand is the Scripting Help category. is when people just need help to create a script that they don’t know how to make it

Should i move this category into Scripting Help? Because i’m worried that it shouldn’t be placed in Resources

1 Like

Just don’t do anything leave it alone as it is. It’s fine.

So that we’re not necro posting this topic.

1 Like

The topic’s title made you think it belongs in the scripting category but if you read the main topic, you’ll understand that it belongs to the resource category.

1 Like

How does the topic belong to the resource category

1 Like

I̸ ̸n̶e̵e̶d̴ ̶t̴o̵ ̶m̶o̵v̷e̴ ̴t̶h̷i̵s̵ ̴t̸o̸p̵i̷c̵’̵s̸ ̴c̵a̶t̸e̷g̸o̵r̸y̷ ̷i̸n̷t̴o̵ ̷S̴c̶r̷i̵p̵t̸i̴n̶g̷ ̶H̷e̸l̸p̶ ̶b̷e̶c̷a̶u̷s̵e̷ ̴i̶t̶ ̴d̷o̵e̶s̶n̵’̶t̶ ̷b̷e̷l̸o̶n̵g̶ ̷t̸o̴ ̴R̸e̷s̶o̵u̵r̶c̴e̵s̵ ̸c̸a̶t̸e̴g̶o̴r̸y̶,̴ ̸a̶n̵d̸ ̵i̷n̶c̷a̷s̴e̸ ̷i̷t̶ ̴d̴o̴e̴s̷n̴’̶t̵ ̸w̷o̸r̶k̵!̸!̷!̷

1 Like

so edit it into scriping help?

1 Like