[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

The most liked post ever on the Forum: How do i make a kill script with a broadcast message? - #2 by s1cK

6 Likes

And the most liked topic ever on the forum is https://www.modd.io/forum/t/product-update-05-30-2023

6 Likes

It’s actually possible to get Promoter, because you need to have trust level 2 or above to get this.
But be aware with the Campaigner and Champion because they are extremely hard to get. For me, i can aim for Campaigner by inviting 3 basic users or use 3 alts to aim for basic. Meanwhile it may take a while to get but not actually possible to get, currently, Champion is EXTREMELY hard to get.

6 Likes

No! i won’t confirm my login to verify my PIN setup!

5 Likes

Ye, but how about i can cast at least more!

5 Likes

This is a remaster of the original post. it’s below the topic itself.

This will not include any impossible badges to get but however it’s possible to get Nice Reply or Nice Topic. The impossible badges are in bottom of the post.

Badges

Getting Started

Autobiographer
Here’s how to get Autobiographer

Go to your profile and click/tap on Preferences, you can see the Profile Picture, and click on the pencil icon, this will allow you to change your profile that’s based on System assigned profile picture or Gravtar or a custom picture.

Then click/tap on Profile, which allows you to change your profile looks.

First Edit
Here’s how to get First Edit

Click on the 3 dots and click on the edit button which allows you to edit your topic or post if you have some spelling mistakes.

First Emoji
Here’s how to get First Emoji

Create a topic or post that contains emoji like this :skull:

First Flag
Here’s how to get First Flag.

Click on 3 dots and click on the Flag button, This will allow you to report any topics or post that are spam or inappropriate, Do not misuse flagging or you are getting punished yourself. For example, i flagged a post that’s inapproporiate that’s 000000001 post

First Like
Here’s how to get First Like
Click on the post’s or topics heart button which means it’s a like. Self-explanatory.

First Link
Here’s how to get it.
Click on the topic’s or post’s chain button which allows you to share or add another link to another topic or post. If you have the link that sends you to another post or topic, post it into your post or topic and reply it. The system would automaticlly give you this badge, so it’s easy.

First Mention
Here’s how to get First Mention,

All of you have to do is to reply that contains “@” symbol. then do like this @Apeotheosis

First Onebox

Here’s how to get this badge.
Add a post or topic’s link like this:

Don’t add any words to your post or topic.

First Quote
Here’s how to get First Quote

Select any words, and you might see the blue background. this may popup the “Quote” button, which allows you to quote the topic or post.

First Share
Here’s how to get First Share

Click on the topic’s or post’s chain button which is share, and share the link and post it outside Forum. If someone clicks it, you will get this badge

New User of the Month

You might need to get excellent contributions and good amount of likes to get this in the first 1 month, Only 2 users can get this badge and i got this badge in May 1st 2023, huahww also got this badge as well, The latest people who got New User of the Month are RobertR_gHq5 and Gamepla_kJin which got in 1st June 2023 (Correct me if there is something not right)

Read Guidelines

Just click on community guidelines link, Like this for example: https://www.modd.io/forum/guidelines

Reader
Here’s how to get Reader

You need to read every reply in that specific topic which has more than 100 replies. It seems that it’s now easy to get this badge.

Wiki Edit

It requires the Regular badge, and if you have this badge, click on triple dots and you might see the “wrench” icon which is admin actions. Click on this and you might see Make Wiki. People with trust level 1 or above are allowed to edit this wiki post. I’m not going to get it tho.

Cerifited and Licesened
Here’s how to get this badge

Ok, badges might get a bit tricker to get, so be warned.
Community

There might be a list of badges that can be really tricky to get.

Appreicated
Here’s how to get Appreicated

You need to create around 20 unique posts and/or topics and recieve at least 1 like.

Enthusiast
Here’s how to get Enthusiast

You need to visit at least 10 consecutive days or the system won’t automaticilly give you that badge.

Out of Love
Here’s how to get Out of Love.
You need to give 50 likes to any topic or posts, The limited likes for basic user is 50, member for 75, and regular for 100 (not confirmed), Because i have Regular Badge, my daliy likes are approx. 100 or 75.

Promoter
Here’s how to get Promoter

It requires the Member or above badge to get this, All of you have to do is click on your profile icon, then click on “human icon”, You might see the Invites button, if you click it. it takes you to Invites

community2
Using alts are allowed for this forum. Because any alt won’t get banned if you create one.

Thank You
You need to recieve at least 20 unique posts or topics likes and gave 10 likes to any topic or post.

Welcome
You need to receive at least 1 lilke.

Aficionado
Here’s how to get Aficionado

You need to visit 100 consecutive days or system won’t automaticcily give you that badge.

Anniversary

You need to create at least 1 post or topic and be active member for 1 year (365 days). If you are active every day, you might get the Devotee badge, because it’s tricky to get this badge.

Campaigner
Here’s how to get Campaigner

You need to invite 3 basic users, which may give you that badge. Tho it’s hard to get.

Gives Back

You need to recieve at least 100 unique liked posts or topics and gave 100 likes.

Higher Love
Here’s how to get Higher Love

You need to use 50 of your likes for 5 consecutive days.

Respected
Here’s how to get Respected

You need to recieve at least 2 likes if you created 100 posts.

Admired

You need to recieve at least 5 likes if you created 500 posts. It’s extremely hard and tricky to get, it’s because there isn’t active members in the current state of the existing forum.

Champion

You need to invite 5 members, which is very hard because it takes around 100 days to make 5 or your alts having trust level 2 or above. Which is very hard, to be honest.

Crazy in Love
Here’s how to get Crazy in Love

You need to use 50 of your likes for 20 consecutive days. Which is very easy because at least 3 users got this badge.

Devotee
Here’s how to get Devotee badge.

You need to visit 365 consecutive days which may also give Anniversary badge otherwise the system won’t automatically give that Devotee badge and only Anniversary badge.

Empathetic

You need to recieve at least 500 unique liked posts and give 1k likes, which is probably eligible for Crazy in Love badge.

Trust Level

Basic

You need to spend several minutes reading at least 30 posts and entering 5 topics.

Go to this link to find out about how to get high trust levels.

Impossible Badges

First Reply by Email

Was used to be possible before, simply you have to do this:

Try finding a e-mail website and if you have the email linked to the website, you may get this, All you have to do is check on Reply button and try sending any message (must be 20 characters or more), It seems it’s impossible to get, so you couldn’t get this badge now. The mail says “[email protected]

The reason why it is impossible because i think discobot no longer accepts emails from us

First Reaction
It may take longer to implement, but you can’t get this badge for now.

Leader
You need to be selected by a staff member, It’s impossible to get because the rules.

11 Likes

First Share

You copy a topic or reply from the “Share” button, paste it outside the Forum. When a person clicks the link, you will get it.

2 Likes

The “X” means it’s impossible to get
The “???” means it’s unknown to get

5 Likes

I managed to get First Share achievement by posting the link to Youtube

4 Likes

hmm, interesting thing i see, nice explination-

3 Likes

yeah me too, I can’t wait to get all of the badges of the game and I’m so mad that there’s no videos in this.

2 Likes

It’s actually possible to get First Share badge, i managed to post a link to the Forum in Youtube, and then somebody clicked on it, and i managed to get it

NOTE: Some words might be outdated or incorrect, Now i have 27 badges

4 Likes

why can’t we react to comments :dotted_line_face:

3 Likes

I wish we can try getting First Reaction badge by liking a post or topic with an emoji, just like that meta discourse already has this. I think it may take some time to add reaction posts

4 Likes

Time to ping admins.

3 Likes

share love?
idk for both getting badges

3 Likes

Ok, my post is now a wiki, because I’m dreaming of users getting Wiki Edit Badge
Rules: Do not put any spam or inappropriate words in there or I will disable the wiki edit for this post.
But anything you type, try being nice :)

ChimasSwifta: I am chimas swifta!

Italy: I’m Italy! :slight_smile: :it:

Whitty: I am exploding :boom:

Ironic: _580k —> Apeotheosis —> llyspa —> Kupa —> Ironic

6 Likes

OMGGGGG!!! It reached 10 likes ;( I was caught up with by you ;-;

2 Likes

That’s cool @sken04942382 .

2 Likes

Surprising that s1cK didn’t like this post (but reached 10)

2 Likes