[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

i just want to get every badge i dont know why but i do

7 Likes

Remember, these lists of badges on how to get may be incomplete. I’ll complete these lists if I can. Don’t worry, I’ll edit this post often. So make sure you come back to this post every once in awhile.

I forgot to mention this, I’m not including the badges that is impossible to get like this one:

Unless they decided to add that. This is the only badge that is impossible to get right now. So, don’t even try to get that, it’s literally impossible.

Also, I’m not including the lists that the badges that you currently have right now. I’m talking about your badges. This:

Rest assured, I’ll get you some badges.

Badges

Getting Started

• The Certified badge and the Licensed badge

Here’s how you get the Certified badge and the Licensed badge:

You have to complete the new user tutorial first, the Certified badge I mean, before you can start the advanced user tutorial. I’m talking about the Licensed badge.

• First Link badge

Here’s how you get this badge:

Just simply click the Hyperlink thing right beside the Heart, the triple Dots, and the :arrow_left: Reply. Be sure to post it on your post.

• First Onebox badge

Try to type a link for example “modd.io”. Just post a link, don’t add any words to your post.

• First Quote

Try copying someone’s message in someone’s post and you’ll see a Quote above or below depending on the angle. Once you Quote someone’s post, try putting some words cause it doesn’t allow you to post less than 20 characters.

• First Reply By Email

Here’s how you get it:

Just click the " :arrow_left: Reply " button.

• First Share

Here’s how you get it:

Don’t know if it works, but try to do this. Cause I simply forgot and I already obtained that badge.

• New User of the Month

Here’s how you get it:

You can get this badge if your post gets the most likes for the first month and you will get that badge.

• Reader

Here’s how you get it:

Just simply read a topic that has over 100 replies. Let’s make this topic over 100 replies to get this badge. How about that?

• Wiki Editor

Here’s how you get it:

Getting this badge is hard if I must say. You need to have the Regular badge just to get this. To get this, you need to edit your post using this:

I’m not gonna continue after that cause if you click that it will allow you to edit your message with wiki. And also… everyone can edit that post. I got that badge but it got removed so… don’t even try.

8 Likes

i needed to do this for a badge

7 Likes

Which badge do you wan’t?

8 Likes

oh wait i’m dumb BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

9 Likes

your not dumb s1cK you just didn’t see it at that time

9 Likes

but some of the badges you got i dont know how like the likeing ones

9 Likes

like crazy in love how do you get that?

9 Likes

this is perfect to show :crazy_face:

8 Likes

am i funny to you? m

10 Likes

You have to used your 50 likes for 20 days.

11 Likes

For example, liking every post until you run out of love. For basic users like you, you only have 50.

11 Likes

just liked 50 things
and im not geting a badge HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

9 Likes

i said thanks very much
lol :slight_smile:

10 Likes

and yes dark i did like your stuff

10 Likes

okay, new edit :v

~~

10 Likes

i dont talk alot i help people when they need it

10 Likes

sorry it just feels like you do

10 Likes

The Getting Started badges are done for now.

11 Likes

You’re trying to get this badge correct?

11 Likes