[Moved to General Discussion] How to get every badge in this forum

Oh, that’s possible. Only for Regular users who have that badge. I can give it to you by making this post a wiki.

Also, for example, when you make that post to a wiki. Everyone can edit that post.

8 Likes

Thanks a lot. I’ll provide several resources to the wiki. Maybe you’ll make it in the Resource category.

8 Likes

Can a Regular change others’ posts into a Wiki?

8 Likes

No, that’s not possible.

7 Likes

Oh, but anyways, I will make a topic about useful vids in the Resource channel, so I want you to add your recommendations as wiki then.

7 Likes

I made that channel:

7 Likes

What kind of recommendations are you talkng about? Do you wan’t me to make a list about recommendations about some helpful tutorials?

I’m talking about the post that you just write above. :point_up_2:

Then, I’ll have to make it a wiki after I’m done recommending some stuff for them, correct?

What I mean is that you can’t make that post a wiki yet if you’re not done about your own post. After you write about your own post, you can make a wiki about it and everyone can edit that post. But, they will have limited edits.

7 Likes
6 Likes

I already red that? Hm…?

7 Likes

Also, check your discord DM’s.

7 Likes

Oh, I was talking about any resource(s) that you recommend for beginner modd.io game creators.
I made a list for recommended video, so if you have some other videos or other resources (such as asset library or helpful users), I would like you to make a list for this and most importantly, change it to a Wiki (to earn the Wiki achievement).

So, yes, to make a wiki, you will have to be done with compiling an article (or something) of your recommendations first.

7 Likes

So what you meant is that I’ll have to make a list of recommendations for beginner modd.io game creators on how to make scripts, assets that are free (not copyrighted perhaps), and etc.

After I’m done recommending some stuff to them, I’ll turn that post into a wiki. So that some users will get a badge if they edit that post since it’s a wiki post, not a regular post.

The list that you post on the Resources category are game creators right? They’re game creators that are helpful, teach you how to script, build a map, and etc.

6 Likes

Okay I made this topic in the Resources category. Is it good? I made it into a Wiki post as you’ve told me to.

6 Likes

cool i got banned from discord
is this a joke?
N O P E

5 Likes

Yes, they’re the list of pro game creators, especially those who are making tutorial videos. The contents of the videos range from basic scripting help to meddling with APIs to implement advanced features.

6 Likes

Nice! As the video is already introduced in the Learn Section of modd.io, I want to add some tips to your wiki later.

@s1cK
Now that I got the Wiki Editor achievement, I will go on to get Crazy Love and more!
Btw s1cK, what is your next aim?

6 Likes

You’re talking about the next badges that I’m gonna get? Still haven’t decided it though. Some of them are hard and requires patience.

But I can tell you right now. I’ll try to get the badge called “Devotee.” It’s a little bit hard, it requires patience but I’ll make it.

6 Likes

Yea, and in this case, make sure to bring your smartphone or other e-devices wherever you go, otherwise you will miss a day in an emergency (and sadly I did last month so I had to start over) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And as you might know, some Badges cannot be gained, so I’d like to report it in the Site Feedback channel. I know “First Reply by Email”, and “First Share” aren’t working, but do you know any other badge that cannot be gained as of now?

5 Likes
First Reaction Badge

Leader Badge

You essentially-- I mean you need to be highly trusted by the Staff’s or the Owner just to get this badge. This is impossible to obtain unless you get pick by a Staff or the Owner himself.

I think that’s all of them. The badges that are impossible to obtain. (Excluding the Leader Badge of course.) There might be some, so, correct me if I’m wrong.

Edit: I check and I was right, those badges are impossible to obtain through hard work.

5 Likes