Why you should use dark mode

Dark mode reduces eye strain, saves battery life, and can even help you sleep better. It’s easier on the eyes, especially if you’re using your device for a long time. And with OLED screens, dark mode can save up to 30% of battery life. So, why not give it a try? Most devices have a dark mode option, and it’s easy to switch back if you don’t like it. Trust me, your eyes (and your battery life) will thank you!

5 Likes

no i use it so MY EYES ARE NOT DIEING EVERY SEC I LOOK AT THE FORUM

3 Likes

How good of you to use dark mode!

Truth

Using light mode can actually be harmful to your eyes, especially if you spend a lot of time staring at screens. The bright white background can cause eye strain and fatigue, which can lead to headaches and other issues.

5 Likes

Yes, and that’s why I finally quit using light mode when I use Visual Studio Code. Dark mode is a must for me because my eyes have been worn out due to thousands of days of having stared at the screen for more than 10 hours… :cry:

3 Likes

You realized that light mode is bad for you? :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Yes, because I found it dazzling

3 Likes

i found it PAINFUL
h

3 Likes

The dark mode is the best, It’s useful if you don’t want your eyes hurt. I could use Dark Reader on all browsers that i have

4 Likes

Just download one that is popular and safe. Just check the ratings just in case. Don’t trust extensions that are unpopular though.

2 Likes

ok ok it does hurt my eyes but the battery saver well you u can save energy when ur not on your computer also! and somtimes u cant see on your keyboarded but i can kinda see it rn

I think your original post did get flagged

yes sir! it didididididiididididiidididididi

no replies still?
strange.