Alert for my friends

Alert! Somebody flagged my post, i think we need to figure out who flagged my post cuz i got Post hidden by community flags message from system, Can somebody help me?

1 Like

Only the moderators can help you.

What’s the flagged post that you’re talking about?

Quote it here or send a link to where it is.

1 Like

I don’t know, but try checking every topic

1 Like

So you’ll know when someone flagged your post but don’t know what topic or post did they flagged. Check your activity to find out where it is.

1 Like

How did you know you were flagged?

I got a message from system, saying that my post or topic got flagged by the community

1 Like

I’m listening to the song How bad can I be.

1 Like

I found it.

https://www.modd.io/forum/t/kindergarten-be-like/3197/6?u=s1ck

Probably PixelWilliam, he’s got Regular badge just like us.

Oh no, somebody falsly flagged my post! Try asking the moderators to unflag my post

1 Like

Yea, but PixeWilliam didn’t flag the post, maybe it could be R9C or Edward

Will some likes show the message again?

No, Regular users can automatically hide that message if they flagged your post. There’s this one time I flagged my own post and my message didn’t hide. It just stays there waiting…

Remember, this was before I got Regular Badge.

1 Like

Yea i know, but i’m scared to see my flagged post!

1 Like

That’s basically a warning for you.

1 Like

I don’t think I flagged my post though… I’ve never seen it before I was told that.

Listen, if it is approved by Moderators in this forum. Then you won’t be able to post or create topics in this forum. For 24 hours.

1 Like

And it’s not possible that someone flagged it by mistake because you need to go through the confirmation screen.

1 Like

But still I don’t think you should be very nervous about it as long as you keep your Regular Badge: a single flag will not deprive you of that role.

1 Like

Mine too! I’m also scared as well

2 Likes

Oh Thiosus has joined the conv :slight_smile:

1 Like