Alert for my friends

Oh, not “monstrous”, but “monstrosity”.

I was changing my profile while you were chatting.

1 Like

I didn’t do any nasty stuff, i just don’t want to enjoy this Forum with people creating a lot of topics, like ~16-24 topics per day. I think that’s not for the monstrosity amount of these posts and topics.

I wish that this never happened

Mostrous
Here’s the proof that i got this message from system

Look at the blue mark

1 Like

Hmmm, I have an ambiguous feeling about that. While I don’t want to spend like half an hour a day to read posts, but I’ll be sad to see the server very quiet.

I found my post flagged post that is not hidden by the community. I flagged it myself for the badge.

Image:

Link:

1 Like

It never get flagged? Interseting

You’re a true gentleman to get the Badge by sacrificing yourself :smiley:

I thought it said, “I will copy everything.”

I might be careful making posts for the next time! I might enjoy people creating a lot of topics

1 Like

It never did. It’s still waiting to get accepted.

1 Like

Oh, I remember someone did copy a random guy’s post in the Forum several months ago and the guy got mad lol.

1 Like

If I had been in his shoes I would have been annoyed as well though

1 Like

Oh, never did I know there was “acceptance” by the Moderators for the flagged posts until you implied it multiple times.

1 Like

imagine someone that I don’t know copied what I said. He would be annoying me.

I flagged this post as inappropriate, it’s gone now so i share the link

This post has been hidden because people with Regular badge or moderators have hidden this post, so that’s why i still have this photo of that
Link: https://www.modd.io/forum/t/no-5-coin-chest-appear-there

1 Like

What a life saver because he was mean.

And it’s nice that as many as 4(or 5 including Thiosus) people are actively talking on the spot for this topic for 20 minutes

I flagged an ancient post by a member who won’t show up here again… (And I think it was to be flagged)

I got the Regular badge in the 52nd day, because i was aiming for that badge on the 50th day but it got delayed by 2 days so i quoted the post to see the proof that’s delayed by 2 days, I need to be active reader in here.

1 Like