Alert for my friends

I flagged this post as inappropriate, it’s gone now so i share the link

This post has been hidden because people with Regular badge or moderators have hidden this post, so that’s why i still have this photo of that
Link: https://www.modd.io/forum/t/no-5-coin-chest-appear-there

1 Like

What a life saver because he was mean.

And it’s nice that as many as 4(or 5 including Thiosus) people are actively talking on the spot for this topic for 20 minutes

I flagged an ancient post by a member who won’t show up here again… (And I think it was to be flagged)

I got the Regular badge in the 52nd day, because i was aiming for that badge on the 50th day but it got delayed by 2 days so i quoted the post to see the proof that’s delayed by 2 days, I need to be active reader in here.

1 Like

I just manage some posts and try flagging them that are considered unsafe

I don’t think you won’t lose the badge instantly because the criteria apply for the posts in the last 50 days, but it’s important that you read 25% of more of the posts including random ones

1 Like

How bad can I possibly be? let’s see.

1 Like

Yea, i read some posts if i have enough time to stay on here

1 Like

That’s freaking forever.

Not actually, If you don’t read any new or random posts in the last 100 days, you will probably lose your Regular badge, so you need to read 25% of new or random posts

1 Like

I feel like I’m gonna get banned.

However there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining the Regular Badge during which you will not be demoted.

1 Like

THAT WAS MEAN cries

1 Like

Don’t try flagging my post or my feelings will lose

I’m not gonna- gonna keeps on crying flag your post.

As long as you don’t try anything stupid here cause I’m definitely flagging that post if your post is inappropriate in this forum.

You’re never 100% safe in this forum cause there’s the higher-ups.

Ok, i never did any inappropriate posts. So i’m safe there if i don’t do any nasty things

2 Likes

Why is my name there?!

You just replied to that topic or post